The skin care cream for neutralizing cutaneous hypersensitivity
- Intolerant or allergic skin
Cutaneous hypersensitivity under TOTAL CONTROL for a comfortable and durably soothed skin.
- Raises the skin’s tolerance threshold.
- Improves quality of life. Taking care of your skin is once again a pleasure. The use of make-up products becomes possible again.
- The sensations of tightness and discomfort are immediately soothed. Day after day, the skin regains its original comfort.
- Minimises the risk of cutaneous intolerance thanks to ingredients strictly selected for their safety.
- Strictly necessary ingredients, recognised for their efficacy.
- Care in total affinity with the skin.
- Intensely moisturises.
Product + :
- BIODERMA charter : strictly necessary active ingredients naturally present in the skin.
- Airless pump bottle.
- Excellent tolerance
- Fragrance-free formula
- Tested on allergic skin
- Airless pump bottle 40ml
Biological mode of action
An expert in skin biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created Sensibio Tolerance+: the dermatological treatment which durably increases the skin’s tolerance level while respecting the skin’s natural biology.
At the heart of this treatment is Neurocontrol™, an exclusive complex made up of a tetrapeptide and a combination of soothing active ingredients*. Neurocontrol™ reduces the hyperexcitability of the skin's nerve fibres and regulates the biological mechanisms responsible for the intolerance. The feelings of tightness and discomfort are soothed. The skin regains its original comfort.
Enriched with Sodium PCA, Sensibio Tolerance+ fortifies the skin's barrier function and provides optimal moisturising.
Instructions for use
- Apply once or twice a day over the face and neck, after cleansing.
- Excellent make-up base.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM PCA, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-15, UNDECYLENOYL GLYCINE, DEHYDROXANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 668]