A water-based paste that repairs nappy rash
- Nappy rash
- Soothes redness
- Rebuilds the skin barrier
- Purifies and insulates the epidermis from dirt particles and enzymes found in stools, which are the main cause of nappy rash
- Easy to spread, odourless and non-greasy
- Non-occlusive, does not stain clothing
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Tube 75 g
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Change intensive is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This treatment soothes redness, quickly relieves sensations of discomfort thanks to D-Panthenol and helps repair the weakened skin barrier.
It is an effective non-occlusive protective barrier that purifies and insulates the epidermis from dirt particles and enzymes contained in stools thanks to zinc oxide and its "water-based paste" formula. Stools are the main cause of redness.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply a thick layer of ABCDerm Change intensive after each nappy change on skin after cleansing with an ABCDerm cleansing product and drying thoroughly.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ZINC OXIDE, KAOLIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE. [BI 515]